Sunday, November 13, 2005

I'm Back Y'all

In this extended experiment in "seeing what I can make adwords do".

From the current affairs (huh huh) news desk!!!!

* no keycommand for a bullet on a PC (that I know of) - it's Alt+8 on a mac, which is what I user at work. In keeping with our current theme of stream of consciousness - I work at an ad agency where I am an Associate Art Director, which is a funny title for a funny, funny guy. I'm not gonna talk much about work here though - 'cause most people find it deadly dull, and I don't wanna get fired, 'cause, on the balance, I like my j.o.b.

* check out achewood for gods' (or God's, or Random Chance's) sake! Or Toothpaste For Dinner. In a way, I am resposible for his latest book getting published

* I know HTML to a point (new sites coming soon, as per the webdesigners revised code WDRC 41.8008135). I also work on commercial sites.

* Excelsior!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home